As promised here are the instructions for submitting your books for the book drive.
- Once you collect your books, stack them together so that the spines of the book are visible.
- Take a post-it and write your ID number, full name, and school email address on the post-it.
- Put the post-it next to the stack of books, but orientate it in a way so that it doesn't cover the book titles.
- Take a picture of the entire stack and post-it. Make sure the viewer can read the book titles from the spine AND the contents of the post-it.
- Fill out and submit the following Google Form and insert the image that you took.
- Currently, there are 2 bins located on campus. One is in the front of the hub, the other is in the admin office. Drop your books off in one of these bins ASAP once you fill out the form.
As a reminder, you must donate AT LEAST 3 books in order to count as an event. This event will end April 30th; please make sure all books are donated by this date.
In order for your donation to count as an event, make sure the books are either hard-cover or paperback novels. Magazines, newspapers articles, or children's books WILL NOT be accepted. Hopefully, this works! If you have any questions about this process, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for your cooperation!